Izandu Trading LLC provides online platform and economic infrastructure for people to buy, book, learn, connect with friend and help businesses of all sizes use our products and services to sell, ship and manage their businesses online.
Your privacy rights and choices, When it comes to how your personal data is collected, stored, used, and shared, you have rights and choices.
This policy describes the Personal Data that we collect, how we use and share it, your rights and choices, and how you can contact us about our privacy practices.
We may collect and use personal data when we do business with you or when you do business with those that use our services. Some of our services may be accessed directly by you, including through our websites that reference this policy (e.g., Izandu Trading LLC.com) (collectively “Sites”). Many of our services are provided to others in connection with their own business and activities, and you may engage with Izandu Trading LLC services as part of another’s service, such as when you make a payment to a merchant and we provide the payment processing services to that merchant through Izandu Trading LLC Checkout (collectively, we refer to Sites and direct and indirect services as “Services”). This policy applies to Izandu Trading LLC’s own Services. Websites, products and services of third-parties and some affiliates of Izandu Trading LLC are subject to their own separate privacy policies.
• When you register for a Izandu Trading LLC online marketplace we collect your full name, email address, and account log-in credentials.
• When you fill-in our online form to contact our sales team, we ask for your name, contact information, country, and other information about your interest in our Services.
• When you authorize us to store information about you in connection with Izandu Trading LLC Checkout, we collect your name and contact information and information about your stored payment methods (e.g., payment card number, CVC code and expiration date).
• When you respond to Izandu Trading LLC emails or surveys, we collect your email address, name and any other information you choose to include in the body of your email or responses. If you contact us by phone, we will collect the phone number you use to call Izandu Trading LLC, as well as other information you may provide during the call. If you are a Izandu Trading LLC User or Customer, when you contact us, we may collect additional information in order to verify your identity.
• If you are a Izandu Trading LLC User, you will provide your contact details, such as name, postal address, telephone number, and email address. As part of your business relationship with us, we may also collect financial and personal information about you, such as your date of birth and government identifiers associated with you and your organization (such as your social security number, tax number, or Employer Identification Number). You may also choose to provide bank account information.
• You may also choose to submit information to us via other methods, including:
(i) in response to marketing or other communications,
(ii) through social media or online forums,
(iii) through participation in an offer, program or promotion,
(iv) in connection with an actual or potential business relationship with us, or
(v) by giving us your business card or contact details in connection with trade shows or other events.
We use Personal Data to verify the identity of our Users in order to comply with fraud monitoring, prevention and detection obligations, laws associated with the identification and reporting of illegal and illicit activity, such as AML (Anti-Money Laundering) and KYC (Know-Your-Customer) obligations, and financial reporting obligations. For example, we may be required to record and verify a User’s identity for the purpose of compliance with legislation intended to prevent money laundering and financial crimes. These obligations are imposed on us by the operation of law, industry standards, and by our financial partners, and may require us to report our compliance to third parties, and to submit to third party verification audits.
We may send you email marketing communications about Izandu Trading LLC products and services, invite you to participate in our events or surveys, or otherwise communicate with you for marketing purposes, provided that we do so in accordance with applicable law, including any consent requirements. For example, when you submit your contact information to us or when we collect your business contact details through our participation at trade shows or other events, we may use the information to follow-up with you regarding an event, send you information that you have requested on our products and services and, with your permission, include you on our marketing information campaigns. We do not use, share, rent or sell the Personal Data of our Users’ Customers for interest-based advertising. We do not sell or rent the Personal Data of our Users, their customers or our Site Visitors.
Izandu Trading LLC does not sell or rent Personal Data to marketers or unaffiliated third parties. We share your Personal Data with trusted entities, as outlined below.a. Izandu Trading LLC
You may have choices regarding our collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Data:
• Opting out of receiving electronic communications from us;
• If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us, you may opt-out via the unsubscribe link included in such emails. We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt-out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we may still send you other messages in connection with providing our Services;
• How you can see or change your account Personal Data;
• If you would like to review, correct, or update Personal Data that you have previously disclosed to us, you may do so by signing in to your Izandu Trading LLC account or by contacting us. ;
• Depending on your location and subject to applicable law, you may have the following rights with regard to the Personal Data we control about you:
I. We will comply with your request to the extent required by applicable law. We will not be able to respond to a request if we no longer hold your Personal Data. If you feel that you have not received a satisfactory response from us, you may have the right under applicable laws to consult with the data protection authority in your country.
II. For your protection, we may need to verify your identity before responding to your request, such as verifying that the email address from which you send the request matches your email address that we have on file. If we no longer need to process Personal Data about you in order to provide our Services or our Sites, we will not maintain, acquire or process additional information in order to identify you for the purpose of responding to your request.
III. If you are a Customer of a Izandu Trading LLC User, please direct your requests directly to the User. For example, if you are making, or have made, a purchase from a merchant using Izandu Trading LLC as a payment processor, and you have a request that is related to the payment information that you provided as part of the purchase transaction, then you should address your request directly to the merchant.
We retain your Personal Data as long as we are providing the Services to you or our Users (as applicable). Even after we stop providing Services directly or indirectly to you, and even if you close your Izandu Trading LLC account or complete a transaction with a Izandu Trading LLC User, we keep your Personal Data in order to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations. We may also keep it to assist with our fraud monitoring, detection and prevention activities. We also keep Personal Data to comply with our tax, accounting, and financial reporting obligations, where we are required to retain the data by our contractual commitments to our financial partners, and where data retention is mandated by the payment methods you used. In all cases where we keep data, we do so in accordance with any limitation periods and records retention obligations that are imposed by applicable law.
We are a global business. Personal Data may be stored and processed in any country where we do business or our service providers do business. We may transfer your Personal Data to countries other than your own country, including to the United States. These countries may have data protection rules that are different from your country. When transferring data across borders, we take measures to comply with applicable data protection laws related to such transfer. Officials (such as law enforcement or security authorities) in those other countries may be entitled to access your Personal Data.
The Izandu Trading LLC Product and Services are not directed to minors, including children under the age of 13, and we request that they not provide Personal Data through the Services. In some countries or services, we may impose higher age limits as required by applicable law. We do not sell any Personal Data of Customers, Visitors or Users, including those aged between 13 to 18.